Opening for Guard Dog Research Specialist in San Angelo
October 6, 2017
Texas A&M AgriLife Research and Extension Center is hiring a research specialist to collect and study data concerning the use of livestock guardian dogs.
Essential job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Development of print, web-based and social media educational materials.
- Management of the raising, bonding and implementation of livestock guardian dogs.
- Collaborate with supervisors to design and conduct research trials to evaluate LGD and technologies that can be implemented to monitor the behavior of LGD.
- Collect, organize and analyze data from research trials, including the use of geospatial analytics.
- Develop and present educational programs on LGD for small ruminant producers and county agents.
For more information, or to apply, visit: https://greatjobs.tamu.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=194248.